What's Popular?

Wednesday 11 February 2015

SS15 Launch- iClothing, Gosh Cosmetics and Saphir Perfume!


Hello Lovelies! So today I got to go to a wonderful event at the fabulous Dylan Hotel, Dublin, for iClothing, Gosh Cosmetics and Saphir Perfume for the SS15 collections! Not only was the hotel fancy and I got to share it with these three fabulous girls (Eleanor, Cat & Beckah), but I also received some fabulous goodies and spoke to some great fellow bloggers. So here's the low down on all the gossip and sneak peeks! *Squeals* 



First up was Saphir Perfume. The ladies were absolutely lovely and so helpful, they informed us about the brands history, details on the scents and gave us goody bags with three bottles, testers and even men's aftershave, which I was surprised at but they thought of everything!

Saphir is over 50 years old and originally from Spain. They have been in Ireland for just over 13 months now. 

It's 'handbag' sized bottles retail at 7.99 for 25/30ml and their 200ml bottles retail at 24.99. They have over 47 scents for women and 30 scents for men!



I love the details on the bottle and I will be reviewing the scents, lasting wear and all the stuff in between very soon. You can find local stockist on their site and they also have an online store so don't worry if you don't have a stockist near you, just order online and you'll be Saphir-ed very soon!



Next up was the Gosh section! My excitement was high at this point because I'm a make up lover, of course, but I was dying to get a look at the SS15 collection! 

I've heard about the BB cream and powder before and I'm not too found of BB/CC creams but the coverage the BB powder gives is really a blessing! It's silky smooth and lightweight! The main event at the Gosh stand was the Prime'nSet powder! The make up artist gave myself and Elle a quick tester of the product and some tips on where and how you can use it before handing us our goody bags and letting us flick through the collection ourselves.

I will review all products below over the next few weeks!



Below is the new 9 Shades SS15 palette's which are available from Gosh as of today! 
Note* You can not order this product online.


Lastly was iClothing, one of my favourite online brands. When I found out that iClothing would be giving us a preview of the SS15 collection just before they launched on the site, my little fashion heart could not contain it's excitement. 


As you can see from the photo's above, lots of pink and blues throughout the collection this SS15!
I am super excited about their statement necklaces.

 I was speaking to iClothing's buyer about the previous Autumn/Winter line and mentioned that I was going home to buy one of the necklaces when she checked my goody bag and then swapped the necklace I had received for the one I was going to buy. So thank you so much iClothing for your great hospitality and kindness!

Below is the piece I fell in love with.



There's some fabulous prints this season and I may have fallen in love with a pair of trousers and crop top that I am totally buying for Summer as a goal outfit!

Below are some peeks of my favourites from collection, which is now available online. 



If you see anything here you like and can't find online just message me on twitter or email and I'll happily get all the details for you! 

Massive thank you to the wonderful organisers again and the Dylan Hotel for it's hospitality!

Stay Fab
-Melody x










No comments:

Post a Comment